August 17th 2021
This salad has all the right textures and flavors. Super easy and super delicious!
- Arugula Salad - 3 cups (for one serving)
- Beets - 2 medium (boiled and diced)
- Granny Smith Apple - small (diced)
- Onion - white (sliced thin)
- Avocado - 1/2 (sliced thin)
- Goat Cheese - (don't add if Vegan)
- Walnuts - 1 Tbsp (add on top)
- Balsamic dressing
- Fill a medium pot with water and add in beets ( option to cut ends off before or after beets are boiled ) and put on stove on high till water comes to a boil. Bring temp down to medium heat and let beats soften. ( about 10 minutes )
- Take the beats out and let them cool off completely.
- Dice beats and add into salad.