August 30th 2021
This healthy take on cucumber salad is crisp, fresh and so yummy!
- Cucumbers - 4 (peeled and thinly cut).
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 cup ( sliced in 1/2 pieces ).
- White Onion - 1 small ( thinly sliced ).
- Almond Milk Yogurt Unsweetened - 1/2 cup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 tablsp.
- Dill - to taste.
- Black Pepper - to taste.
- Peel and cut the cucumbers, tomatoes and onion. Add into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the yogurt, vinegar, seasonings and Mix.
- Pour dressing in and mix all together.
- Chill in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.
I would love to hear your feedback or if you made changes that you liked to the recipe!