Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
August 2nd 2021
- 1- Frozen Banana
- 1 cup- Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 serving- protein powder (chocolate or vanilla both are good ) I use Natures Promise Vegan Protein. You can also add in peanut butter.
- Step one- Add frozen banana into a blender or food processor with the almond milk and protein. Wait for the mixture to become thick and creamy.
- Step two- Add in the frozen strawberries. I like to hit the "chop" option to leave chunks of the berries throughout the ice cream.
- Step three- Add on your favorite healthy topping, more berries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, granola, you get the point!
- Step four- Eat and enjoy! Being it is all natural it will melt fast, so eat up or put in the freezer for a bit to get it cold again!